Ydeals.com Forums: Halifax to Las Vegas - $430 roundtrip after tax - Ydeals.com Forums

Halifax to Las Vegas - $430 roundtrip after tax

#1 User is offline   chris_myden 

• Administrator
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

Continental has kind of a 'freak fare' to Las Vegas for $430 roundtrip after tax in November.

It's almost always around $700 to get to Las Vegas from Halifax.

The dates are November 20 to 26, or November 20 to 24.

You can see it right on http://www.Continental.com

Posted Image

cM
"I'm a travel junkie that's hooked on deals from airports that start with Posted Image ." - Chris Myden

If you've seen any great travel deals lately, feel free to share them here on Ydeals.com

To be the first to know about any truly great deals:
Posted Image - sign up for deal alerts from your city
Posted Image - join the Facebook page or group for your city
Posted Image - follow on Twitter
or just check out the good old fashioned blog.

#2 Guest_Tammy Doucette_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

I need this special to Las Vegas for September 23 - 27.... any possibility? 2 or 4 tickets :)

#3 User is offline   chris_myden 

• Administrator

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

View PostTammy Doucette, on 12 August 2010 - 03:07 PM, said:

I need this special to LAs Vegas for September 23 - 27.... any possibility? 2 or 4 tickets :)

Hi Tammy,

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way with airfare prices. If it did, everyone would take the cheapest price they could find and apply it to Christmas travel :)

The cheapest around September 23-27 is $690 on Delta. That's approximately the price for most of the year, except for this Continental flight in November.
"I'm a travel junkie that's hooked on deals from airports that start with Posted Image ." - Chris Myden

If you've seen any great travel deals lately, feel free to share them here on Ydeals.com

#4 Guest_Carol_*

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:58 PM

Hi Chris, I may be interested in this deal, how quickly do we have to book this if we want it? Carol

#5 User is offline   chris_myden 

• Administrator

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

View Postchris_myden, on 12 August 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Hi Tammy,

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way with airfare prices. If it did, everyone would take the cheapest price they could find and apply it to Christmas travel :)

The cheapest around September 23-27 is $690 on Delta. That's approximately the price for most of the year, except for this Continental flight in November.

Hi Carol, for an amazing deal, I would work under the assumption that it could be gone any minute. It's impossible to say how long it will stick around, it's not an advertised sale or anything of that nature. It's just a freak fare that could be here today, gone the next minute.

#6 Guest_Danny_*

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

Would I be able to get more info, as far as what if anything is included with this flight and is your length of stay optional ?

Thanks,

Danny

#7 User is offline   chris_myden 

• Administrator

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

View PostDanny, on 12 August 2010 - 05:31 PM, said:

Would I be able to get more info, as far as what if anything is included with this flight and is your length of stay optional ?

Thanks,

Danny

Hi Danny,

This deal is just for a flight from Halifax to Las Vegas and back, nothing more, nothing less.

For a hotel, have a look at Bally's it's showing as $47/night on Orbitz. Pretty decent for a strip hotel. The Monte Carlo is $56. Or there's always the good old Imperial Palace for $30/night. Nothing fancy, but good location.

As far as length of stay, the only two flights I've seen at this price are the ones listed above, Nov 20-24 (4 nights) or Nov 20-26 (6 nights).

cM

#8 Guest_valerie buchanan_*

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:29 PM

View Postchris_myden, on 12 August 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Hi Tammy,

hi tammy , come with us in nov!!!!

#9 User is offline   chris_myden 

• Administrator

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Looks like Delta is matching this price, Nov 20-25 is $429 roundtrip after tax. I'm not sure what it is about these particular dates, all other dates are still $750ish on both airlines.

Share this topic:

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users